Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our Strategy & Operations team. This role is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment. The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Operations team by owning business review updates, managing and improving backend systems, and planning and executing territory alignment strategies. This position will require a desire to learn all areas of high growth business, be creative in developing and improving scalable processes, and familiarity with standard business tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Salesforce. The position will report to the head of business operations, and will work closely with other members of the operations, sales, marketing, and finance teams.
- Analyze and determine key insights from business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- Lead complex time-critical projects for senior leaders by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution
- Become thought leader on growth strategy and operational improvement areas
- Build processes to provide automated and real-time updates of key metrics to front line business leaders
- Partner with Operations and business leaders to identify and build processes to improve visibility and productivity
- Own cleanliness and data integrity checks in Salesforce and identify/fix/streamline processes
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong understanding of standard business software suite (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint) with preference given to additional experience in Tableau, and Salesforce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Adept at abstracting business needs into scalable processes
- Adept at understanding technical processes including database architecture and management, and process automation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Critical thinker with a hunger to solve complex business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to complete projects
- Excellent ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests and manage time accordingly
- Detail-oriented with strong planning skills and consistent follow-through
Experience & Education:
- Bachelors degree. Preference given to degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science
- 1+ years experience working in professional setting (business operations, consulting, finance) or alternative field with relevant education (see above)
- Experience working within a cross-functional team (wearing many hats)
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations assure application performance by using our patented platform to make sure application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From