Office Tour Photos
100 million Americans rent a home or condo and many interact with a property manager as part of the monthly process. AllPropertyManagement.com (APM) matches rental property owners to professional landlords who can manage on their behalf: Locate and screen tenants, handle maintenance, collect rent, and more. Annually, we are the broker between millions of owners and thousands of managers in the U.S.
APM is part of Buildium, making us the only Property Management Software vendor that can directly help our customers grow their business. Were driven by a diverse, hardworking, and incredibly fun team which makes our working environment feel less like a job and more like a family! Most importantly, were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses.
Weve got a lot to offer. Smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Ownership and a ton of autonomy. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown Boston location. Were passionate about helping our customers succeed, making a difference, and setting the highest standard for the way business should be done.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the day to day operations and be the internal champion and business manager for the APM line of business, its customer needs, strategy, execution of priorities, and overall business results.
- Actively manage budgeting and P&L trade-offs and results for the APM business (including forecasts to meet company objectives and profitability/revenue goals).
- Track, analyze and report business performance and derive strategic insights/recommendations and participate in forward planning.
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to devise product improvements and prioritize resources.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to meet traffic, coverage, conversion, and price-per-lead goals.
- Responsible for being the subject matter expert (SME) and advocate for the product and target customer profile, including a deep understanding of the mindset of property owners and property management companies.
Who you are:
- 8-10 years overall business experience with 5+ years experience in directing and/or leading SaaS sales or marketing teams.
- At least 5 years operational experience managing a B2C-focused web product and/or a B2B-focused marketing web product, lead generation business experience preferred.
- Recent P&L management experience with proven ability to meet goals on-time and on-target with extensive knowledge in cost analysis and margin for profitability.
- Bachelors required, preferably in business management or marketing, MBA is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management skills -- keep employees and partners motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions and influence direct outcomes.
- Mission driven culture amplifier with a focus on the employee experience while managing and leading a distributed team.
- Superb people/collaboration skills -- able to prioritize and work cross functionally across multiple teams, build trust and influence all levels of organization, specifically department heads.
- Can define and explain key marketing metrics such as CPC, PPC, CTR, CVR, CAC, LTV, COGS, and ROI.
- Excellent math, budgeting, and excel skills -- able to manipulate complex spreadsheets with accuracy.
- Proficient analytical skills -- analyze multiple sources of sometimes incomplete data and make decisions.
- Self-directed, driven, and highly motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From