The Business Intelligence Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, product management and members of the QA team to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the complete software development lifecycle. Reporting to our Software Engineering Manager, this position will be located at our Woburn, MA location.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence Practice.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting and support of the enterprise reporting and analytics platform
- Design, construct, test and implement reporting, visualization, and dashboard processes that present reporting at summary level with functionality to drill down into detail
- Be a champion of quality, able to QA and vouch for the integrity of the report output
- Maintain business partner engagement and setting expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- Very strong technical and database skills (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of concepts of data warehousing & statistics
- At least 3 years of experience using Sisense or other Business Intelligence tools for the creation and automation of enterprise scale dashboards, Elasticubes/data warehouses, standard reports, and ad-hoc reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with a version control system (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with modern IDE packages (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience with data visualization standard methodologies and best practices
- Familiarity with server-side web technologies, .Net, Java, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies, React, Ember, Angular, etc.
- Conduct ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support, and capacity estimation.
- Conduct thorough testing of ETL code changes to ensure quality of data produced
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers,â€¯and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.