Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
UiPath is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst. This position will drive the design, implementation and delivery of management reporting and analytics package leveraging BI software (Tableau). This position is responsible for report rationalization, ensuring metrics are consistently defined, calculated, and accessed, and for identifying opportunities for enhanced reporting automation. The BI Analyst will closely work with various functions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting processes, and will reduce risks and redundancy, all the while improving timeliness, quality and delivery. The successful candidate will also have broad technical knowledge and familiarity across the Systems spectrum (NetSuite, SFDC, and Adaptive Insights).
- Drive dashboard reporting and analytics for various business partners.
- Lead design of the best fit reporting dashboard solution against desired requirements, addressing KPIs across various functions
- Identify key trends and prepare reports and presentations for key business partners.
- Proactively identify data/reporting quality issues and work with peers in the Enterprise Analytics team and/or source systems to resolve them quickly
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, system admins, data stewards and others to ensure the accurate collection and analysis of reporting requirements; including new data requirements, reporting layout and distribution needs
- Understand, gather and collate relevant information from all reporting databases in order to respond to various ad-hoc requests from internal users
- Review and validate data as it is collected
- Ensure data alignment between the systems, while continually working to maintain these systems and eliminating duplicates or redundant information
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Finance or specialized training/certification.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Experience in data analysis including, Compensation, Finance, Sales, Pre-Sales, etc. Experience in Pricing a plus
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data, able to see the big picture and a very good team-player
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- the ability to run complex reporting from existing databases (prior experience with Salesforce, Netsuite would be a plus)
- the ability to analyze complex data using advanced tools (Tableau), identify trends and present key information to stakeholders
- Strong experience in BI (Tableau) and systems such as ERP (NetSuite), CPM (Adaptive Insights), HRIS (Workday), Sales (SFDC), amongst others
- Strong Excel skills
- Problem-solving skills and a results-oriented outlook
- Ensure that the data is accurate and supports Management in decision making process
- Organized, analytical, motivated, resourceful, flexible, and collaborative
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude who seeks out opportunities
- Willingness to travel domestically and globally as needed, and to participate in meetings outside of core hours to support global projects and team members
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen as well as
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Passion for the automation of workflow with RPA
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
More Jobs From