The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 5,000 businesses use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Pendo and DoorDash are just a few of our notable clients.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated, data-driven Business Intelligence Analyst that will take a proactive problem-solving approach to inform decisions and process improvements across the organization. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with key stakeholders across the company to analyze data, in Domo and other BI platforms, that will drive insights, engagement, effectiveness, and efficiencies across all functions of the organization (sales, marketing, success, product). Output and analyses will directly inform the Senior Management Team. The ideal candidate will be confident delivering the information obtained by analyzing data and developing rich datasets and dashboards.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where youre expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Generate dashboards and cards within Domo that track metrics across all levels of the organization.
- Partner with functional leaders to understand their business needs and the data sets required to support them. Integrate with their teams to establish strong professional relationships.
- Utilize Domo to create data sets that aggregate data from different sources with the goal of creating a full picture of the health and engagement of our client base.
- Build complex data structures by extracting data from disparate sources, and transforming data as needed to support analyses that provide useful insight to key stakeholders.
- Examine existing processes and make recommendations to better enhance PIs data structure, hygiene, and health across multiple systems.
- Create a unified and integrated view of our organizations data that is aligned with our objectives and goals.
- Define and evolve cohort classification and assess how well lead generation, sales, product releases, onboarding programs, and other initiatives are impacting cohorts over time.
- Experience working as an Analyst or comparative role where data was used to facilitate business decisions.
- Comfortable working with data sets, data transformation, and building data visualization within Business Intelligence platforms like Wave, Tableau, Domo or Excel.
- Comfortable presenting data visually that is informative, insightful, and easy to understand.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive and able to prioritize multiple projects involving various end-users by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Energetic, self-driven, hyper-focused and career-oriented
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinkers
- Quick and eager to learn
- Comfortable working with end-users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Adept at presenting data insights visually to all stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong understanding of data structures and the tools utilized to combine and transform data.
- Previous exposure to business intelligence/analytics tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great opportunity for you.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.