As a founding member of our newly established Business Intelligence team, you will play a critical role in enabling data-informed decisions by synthesizing data from multiple sources to deliver operational insights to teams areas across the Solutions and Services organization. Use consulting and process analysis skills along with data analysis tools to identify busines problems, form recommendations, and enable operational teams to drive continuous improvement efforts.
What you will do:
· Work with teams across the company to understand business problems, create meaningful conclusions and make data-driven decisions based on your analysis
· Acquire in-depth understanding of business flows and data structures
· Examine data sets to find trends, create charts and visualizations using known data sets
· Provide analysis to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement to help internal stakeholders and our external customers drive positive change
· Create process documentation and present it to other teams for further discussion and improvement
· Identify new or enhanced data needs and define requirements for data integration development efforts
What you will bring:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or equivalent related experience
· 5+ years of experience with complex data analysis, data driven business analysis or related experience in process or business consulting
· The ability to extract actionable insights from data and tell clear, concise, and compelling stories to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Experience with data analysis tools, advanced Excel, Tableau, etc.
· Experience with business process analysis and process improvement methodologies
· Six Sigma certification a plus
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.