Office Tour Photos
Our operations team assists in powering our go to market engine with up to date, back end data, and is the backbone of driving our growth with numbers.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be a subject matter expert on key sales and marketing processes and technologies and ensure strong integration of certain applications in the MarTech stack. They will work on improving and enriching our contact and account database and define strategies for continuous improvement of our inbound and outbound processes in partnership with key executives in Demand Management and Business Development.
Who you are:
- Team player with experience working with sales and marketing teams in a collaborative environment. Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Marketo, Salesforce and related marketing and sales operations tech stack expertise e.g. Bizible, Demandbase, Discoverorg, Monday.com, ON24 and others
- A collaborator who can work independently and wants to be the subject matter expert (SME) for our marketing operations tools
- Someone with 2+ years business development experience and experience in the software industry
- You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Excel and advanced analytical skills
What you will be doing:
- Owning the configuration of Bizible, maintenance and output of Bizible revenue attribution engine
- Data governance and management of data within the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Bizible, Demandbase, etc.)
- Marketing tech stack SME and understanding how it all works together. You will be our in house Marketing Operations SME for Bizible, Monday.com, Demandbase, ON24, and our other various marketing tools
- Contact database enrichment defining a strategy for growing our marketable database, via ABM, list purchases, sales ops tools such as Discoverorg, other data enrichment vendors
- Defining a strategy for keeping our database clean and updated
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From