Business Development Representative - EMEA
The Opportunity: As consumer buying habits evolve across online and offline channels, retailers and brands are looking to become far more targeted, agile, and efficient in how they place products and promotions in stores. One Door’s cloud-based application, Merchandising Cloud, delivers an ideal solution and as a result, we are experiencing significant growth and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team.
The Role: The Business Development Representative is responsible for building a strong sales pipeline for our enterprise level global sales team by farming existing leads, prospecting within target accounts for new key contacts and building relationships within the target accounts in EMEA. This role will also work closely with our marketing and sales team to create lead generation campaigns to drive lead activity and further cultivate our lead database.
You’ll Work On:
- Conducting high volume prospecting, by market segments, to qualify sales leads to set meetings for global sales team executives helping to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Delivering a comprehensive sales pitch to prospects, tailored to position and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products and services. Adjusts sales scripts and "pitching" based on the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Maintaining the ability to respond to standard functionality and value proposition questions from prospects.
- Identifying and qualifying high potential prospects and moves them through the sales process from initial sales appointment to pipeline/sales cycle to ensure sales close.
- Utilizing company resources and existing customer references to build rapport and credibility to establish a trust to further move prospects along in the sales cycle.
- Responding to incoming customer leads in a timely manner via telephone and/or develops written correspondence to reply to customers who have been solicited through advertisement, direct mail, email, and tradeshow interests.
- Managing and maintaining accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Continually, updates the CRM system with new prospect contact information obtained from a variety of sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, lists purchased from other organizations, etc.
- Working collaboratively with the enterprise sales team and all internal operations to support the sales team goals.
- Continuing to develop self to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge.
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of related B2B inside sales work experience that includes cold calling and hunter sales practices.
- Demonstrable achievement of revenue targets.
- Proven experience in developing relationships.
- Native English speaker, additional European languages is preferred.
- A demonstrative history of using solution selling skills and practices.
- Detailed working knowledge of Google Apps, CRM software e.g. SalesForce.
Who We Are: Backed by one of Boston’s premier Private Equity investors and led by enterprise software and retail veterans, One Door has grown quickly to become a leading provider of cloud-based merchandising software for retailers and brands. Our product, Merchandising Cloud, enables retailers and brands to take a store-centric approach to solve their merchandising challenges, putting the right products and promotions in the right stores, improving store communication, and simplifying the store associate experience.
One Door is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.