Office Tour Photos
This job posting is for the Class of 2020. This job is targeted to start work as early as January 2020. If you are a December 2019 graduate, please apply!
EverQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as we grow the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. If youre looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston history and quickly grow your sales career, EQ may be the place for you!
EverQuote is looking for talented, goal-driven professionals to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). The BDR will be responsible for researching prospective customers, creating and utilizing outreach strategies, and identifying potential sales opportunities. In this role you will:
- Conduct exploratory conversations with prospects
- Position the value proposition of our company
- Gain agreement from the prospect to engage with EverQuote
- Develop and communicate with qualified leads
- Research targeted accounts, determine key contacts and opportunities
- Effectively articulate EverQuotes value proposition, products, and services to prospective clients
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Ask discovery questions to properly qualify decision makers (DMs) for future meetings
- Collaborate with your sales team to drive pipeline and growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates
- Driven - you are eager to do the hard work of calling prospects. This is not for everyone, so you must have some history of handling adversity.
- Strong desire to learn and develop (you must be able to learn from your mistakes)
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Bachelor's degree
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid (No cost to you) health and dental insurance, as well as 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
More Jobs From