Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, originally founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is often the first human point of contact with target accounts and will play an integral role in Virgin Pulses account-based go-to-market strategy. This role is responsible for many key activities including researching key accounts, identifying and assigning individuals in an account to specific opportunities, assessing and mapping the needs and preferences of buying groups and individuals, and engaging key accounts. As a BDR you will generate demand primarily via outbound tele-prospecting into targeted accounts, and will also qualify, map and nurture inbound leads from these target accounts.
Virgin Pulses BDR program aims to develop exceptional sales people and promote them into quota-carrying account executive roles. Youll have the chance to learn from senior leadership and the potential for future sales roles with a rapidly changing and growing software company.
Who you are.
Youre an experienced and accomplished Business Development Representative who can work closely with a sales and marketing team to consistently achieve opportunity targets. You have an intense work ethic, an interest in developing your business and sales acumen and an insatiable desire to grow, learn and win!
You understand the difference between account-based marketing and marketing to accounts and youre an enthusiastic and energetic self-starter and team player.
Heres how youll do it:
- Engage contacts in key accounts by using phone, email and social media outreach to identify need, establish interest, qualify the opportunity and implement appropriate next steps (e.g. schedule a meeting with the sales rep)
- Process inbound inquiries and monitor account signals from first- and third-party data sources to identify active accounts and determine/execute subsequent actions
- Conduct online research for selected accounts, understanding organizational structure, leadership changes, and key imperatives and needs, and collaborating with the ABM Content Marketing Manager to use insights to develop messaging and content for outbound communications
- Identify new key contacts (including contact information) from target buying centers not already in Salesforce or Hubspot
- Connect and assign specific contacts and their roles in the buying process to specific buying groups and subsequent opportunities
- Provide additional support as needed for ongoing collaboration with the named-account executive and ABM team
- Track and manage activities in Salesforce
- You take a One Team, One Dream approach to working seamlessly with cross-functional team members in marketing, sales operations and sales to execute campaigns.
- Youre a glass-is-full kind of person and embody our Hungry, Humble, and Smart philosophy as an agent of progress and a team player.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- One to five years of B2B teleprospecting
- Proficiency in core marketing and sales tools (Hubspot, Salesforce) and familiarity with emerging tools (e.g. predictive analytics, intent monitoring)
- Social media and social selling best practices
- B2B experience selling a similar type of offering experience with a strong track record into a similar market
- Experience in marketing and sales selling complex offerings to accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative selling skills (listening, questioning, managing calls, managing objections, closing for next steps)
- Ability to build rapport with prospects, including senior-level executives
- Ability to see the bigger picture of how a current named account is being supported and articulate that to other parts of the customer organization
- Ability to recognize the right people to target and engage within a named account
- Ability to interpret data from first- and third-party sources to personalize outbound communications
- Understanding of how to monitor and reach target accounts using tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Time management skills, as well as the discipline and energy to maintain the quality of multiple activities
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
More Jobs From