Business Development Representative
SnapApp is helping marketers unleash their potential by creating interactive content to better engage and convert their prospects. A leader in the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape, SnapApp is adding an Business Development Representative (BDR) to fuel our next level of growth. If you’re a high-energy, motivated self-starter, this opportunity can help you unleash your career by becoming an effective and successful sales professional utilizing a consultative sales approach.
The BDR very often has the initial (and, therefore, most important) opportunity to make an impression on a prospect. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. Driving excitement, creativity, and relationship building into every customer call is crucial. A successful candidate will have a positive phone presence and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization. You will closely partner with your Account Executive to develop and hone your sales skills.
- Continuous prospecting, calling, and emailing to book appointments for Account Executives.
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest in SnapApp’s content creation platform.
- Track and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, emails, appointments set, and opportunities created.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Keep abreast of new product features, customer success stories.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 0-2 years of work experience.
- Qualified candidates must have a desire to work in startup environment with the goal of advancing their career in sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to lead conversations and ask open ended questions.
- Self-starter with a passion to learn how to solve complex problems and business analysis.
- Enthusiasm, competitiveness, and willingness to learn are a must.
SnapApp is building a team of curious, creative, smart people who believe in our mission of unleashing the potential in every marketer. We're committed to ensuring a diverse, inclusive work environment, and are actively seeking people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. SnapApp is an equal opportunity employer, and we would love to hear from you.