Join a high-performing, tight-knit team at a fast-growing IoT company that is transforming how organizations sense, monitor, and make decisions. We help companies solve some of their biggest challenges. Challenges like ensuring food safety, making sure medications are effective, and maintaining critical equipment. Digi SmartSense has rapidly become one of the leading industrial IoT companies and is trusted by over 2,000 organizations in 75 countries, including Walmart, CVS Health, SpaceX, Apple, Coca Cola, McDonalds, and the US Department of State.
SmartSense is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team in Boston. Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. You willconduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, stimulate demand for our solutions, qualify opportunities, and successfully position the SmartSense value proposition.
Digi SmartSense is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, and emails.
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, etc... to understand target accounts and best points of contacts
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule Initial Technical Assessments and discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- "One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
You should have:
More Jobs From