Business Development Rep (BDR)
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are a critical part of our business; they are the front line in identifying opportunities and fueling our rapidly growing company. The BDRs we hire are motivated, enthusiastic, and collaborative individuals with a strong desire to learn. Business Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities. The BDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
This role will be primarily focused around researching target accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. Although our product is technical, candidates do not need to have a technical background to apply.
What would you do, if hired?
- Promote SecZetta through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Prospect via cold calling and email outreach, utilizing tools such as Discover.Org and ConnectLeader
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media, using tools such as LinkedIn
- Research prospects in order to personalize message to generate interest and create rapport
- Demonstrate SecZettas value to prospects, including overcoming objections
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Achieve or exceed weekly/monthly metrics, including dials, meetings scheduled, and qualified opportunities from your meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years of progressively responsible inside sales or business development related sales experience
- Proven track record of uncovering leads via phone and email and pinpointing customer pain points
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Comfortable on the phone, strong email writing skills and ability to handle objections
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Prior experience at a high growth SaaS company preferred
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business around the world
- Youll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, fully stocked kitchen, lunch daily, snacks, and many other perks.
- And most of all, a well-defined career path at an exciting cybersecurity company