salesEQUITY, the industry-leading B2B customer engagement platform, is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR). This role; which is critical to the success of our business, will be responsible for researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies, and identifying sales opportunities. In this role, you will conduct exploratory conversations with prospects, use your business acumen to identify how salesEQUITY’s customer engagement platform can help grow their business and successfully position the value proposition of the company.
You will be responsible for driving revenue in a fast-paced environment. The BDR will identify and leverage company-wide resources to build target lists, engage with prospects, and set-up appointments for outside sales team. Our BDR's are expected to possess a deep knowledge, expertise, and experience in Software-as-a-service (SaaS) business and have a passion for sales.
- Develop and produce qualified leads
- Engage with VP/C-Level executives
- Research targeted accounts, determine key contacts and opportunities
- Effectively articulate salesEQUITY’s value proposition, products, and services to prospective clients
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Customer engagement software/SaaS industry experience and knowledge (preferred)
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with HubSpot (preferred)
- Success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company
- Bachelors’ degree
We offer a competitive package that includes base salary plus commissions, as well as health, dental 401K, unlimited vacation policy, and an opportunity to earn equity in a rapidly growing company.