The Business Development Representative role at Rave is your gateway to a long and lucrative career in professional B2B sales. Our company provides a wide variety of safety software solutions to help protect people and save lives. We make this technology available to those who need it by hiring high-potential future sales stars (like you), immersing new hires in our hands-on training program and providing access to high quality prospecting tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Hubspot and LinkedIn Navigator. Your inside sales skills will rapidly expand as you soak up a variety of techniques and tactics that will help you build direct value for our potential clients.
If you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and make a real difference in the world, this may be the perfect fit for you. Whether youre new to sales or have some experience, youll have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by management and more seasoned sales professionals within the organization to advance your career.
What you'll do:
- Run outreach cadences (phone, email, social) to educate our future customers on the value our solutions bring and drive interest in an initial conversation.
- Ask smart, targeted questions to build rapport with our prospects and identify opportunities.
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team from website forms, trade shows and webinars.
- Re-engage lapsed and long-term leads as we introduce new product features with a focus on bringing them back into the funnel.
Who you are:
- You have a proven ability to sell, preferably with 1 year related work or internship experience
- Youve had some experience articulating value propositions via phone and email
- You have working knowledge of a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- You have an eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- Youre highly motivated, passionate, and able to keep a positive attitude
- Youre a fast learner and can take new information and apply it quickly
- You have a strong desire to build a long term career in technology sales
- You have a Bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience
Why you'll love it here:
- We build a very important product that has serious, life-saving implications but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commissions
- Ongoing training and coaching for career development
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with significant company contribution
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extremely generous paid time off
- On-site gym
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Lively culture including happy hours, free lunch twice per month, company outings and more
Rave Mobile Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and utilizes the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification process.
More Jobs From