Are you looking for the following to jump-start a rewarding career in Sales?
- Positive, fun, winning culture with a leader that wants to run through walls to see/support everyones success.
- Extremely motivating compensation plans.
- Personal career growth opportunities provided you earn it.
- Leverage best in class Sales techniques targeting Digital Marketing Executives at top name brands such as New Balance, Patagonia, The North Face, Trek, Under Armour, and Chevrolet.
If so, please read on!
It is an extremely exciting time to join the Promoboxx Sales Dream Team. The BDR Team focuses on being the engine that will fuel Promoboxxs record-breaking growth by setting up new buyer conversations partnering with our New Business Account Executives (AE) with the goal to acquire new brands. The BDR will be given industry best in class training to own the planning and prospecting pieces of the Sales process:
- Identify and be laser-focused only targeting Promoboxxs ideal company profile.
- Leverage personalized techniques to rise above the noise from the hundreds of other Sales professionals calling on our potential buyers to gain their attention to be able to open up discussions.
Here is what youll be doing if you accept this challenge:
- Partner with your AE to identify the best brands to target that should be Promoboxx customers.
- Leverage smart, personalized outreach via phone calls, emails, and social media to gain the attention of and secure buyer conversations with our Digital Marketing buyer personas.
- In addition to these outbound responsibilities, BDRs also follow-up real-time with inbound daily leads from our website, webinars, trade shows, etc. to secure the right buyer conversations for their AE.
- Be a trusted advisor in articulating how we are helping our potential buyers peers at similar companies be successful by knowing Promoboxxs value proposition, products/services, and valuing what we do better than our competition.
- Effectively utilize our Salesforce CRM and lead management system to ensure our activity is entered for account history, knowledge sharing, tracking, forecasting, and notification reminders for follow-up.
- Exceed monthly buyer conversation quota.
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable being on the phone in front of others on the selling floor.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality. There are people that talk about doing things and people that actually do things. You are a doer with a refuse to lose mentality driven to meet or exceed individual goals set by your Manager.
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a Sales role.
- Track record of exceeding quota for setting up buyer conversations within the retail and digital marketing mid-market or enterprise space a plus.
- Competitive base and uncapped motivating variable commission plan, health benefits, stock options, 401K match program.
- Unlimited flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them.
- An open, fun, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Daily exposure to the Executive Management Team.
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities.
- Promoboxx swag
Promoboxx is a software platform with supporting services for brands to engage their independent retailers with brand-compliant digital marketing, driving better business outcomes by reaching the right consumers via the trusted channel of brands local retailers. With Promoboxx, channel managers and brand marketers can easily organize and engage their retailer networks; build, manage, and optionally fund organic and paid digital campaigns through their local retailers; then report and assess the business outcomes and KPIs.
Brands today make assets available, but lack insights on how or even if retailers use those assets. In contrast, Promoboxx drives additional revenue via rich, brand-compliant retailer marketing activity. Over 85 leading brands including The North Face, New Balance, Patagonia, Trek, Under Armour, and Chevrolet have used Promoboxx to deliver more than 3 million campaigns across over 27,000 retailers.
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.