Location: Boston, MA
Profitero is on the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brands with analytics and insights that help them sell more products on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites. We’re more than doubling our eCommerce business every year and looking for smart, competitive salespeople to fuel our momentum and help us grow even faster.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) with Profitero, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying potential new customers of our solution – as well as agency partners – through outbound e-mail and calling campaigns. In this, role you will work very closely with the marketing team and sales reps, who will equip you with the tools, analytics and coaching you’ll need to be successful.
This is a critical sales position that will have direct impact to generating sales pipeline and contributing to the revenue of Profitero. It requires an individual who is extremely motivated, has excellent written communication skills, is charismatic over the phone, and detail oriented. If you have a competitive nature, some sales experience, and you’re looking to build a career in technology sales this would be a great opportunity for you.
Prospecting into targeted accounts and as well agencies we want to partner with. This includes:
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Qualifying prospects for interest level
- Conduct e-mail campaigns to drive calling campaigns
- Scheduling appointments for sales team
- Driving attendance to tradeshows & webinars
- High volume of calling, networking, and emailing to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Articulate Profitero’s value proposition to target company and agency influencers and decision makers to determine level of interest
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective buyers
- Use several technology applications to create efficiencies, including salesforce.com for lead/contact management, LinkedIn and zoominfo.com for prospect list development, and groove.com for email campaigns
- BA/BS degree required - strong academic track record & extracurricular activities a plus
- 1+ year of sales experience or an aptitude for sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Be comfortable making phone calls in an open and positive environment
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and overcome objections
- Strong Computer Skills
Business Development is a starting point for a career in technology sales. An internal promotion path to Account Executive will be defined as we grow. This role is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a company with an executive team familiar with the growth and success necessary to accelerate careers.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly Bonus on achieving and exceeding targets
- Equity-based package
- Incredible amenities, including free gym, onsite coffee barista and free beer, wine & cider Weds-Friday (after work)
- Last but not least, free lunches every day!
How to Apply
To apply, please contact email@example.com
More Jobs From