Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Why is Nexthink looking for Exceptional BDRs?
Nexthink is a rapidly growing Swiss based software company and we are expanding our US Boston based team. We need A-players who want to jump on the rocket ship with us and take this opportunity by the horns!
What Makes a Great Nexthink BDR?
We are looking for energetic/passionate people who want to break into the enterprise software space and begin to build a sales career! You will work closely with our enterprise sales & marketing teams to drive new opportunities through outbound efforts and learn from some of the best! We focus on the value for our customers and your job will be to convey that to new prospects so they can join our expanding Nexthink community!
We are a tightknit team focused on building our US business and driving towards an IPO. If you have ever wanted to be a part of an exciting organization with potential for rapid growth, then now is the time! We have the agility of a start-up with the back-bone of a larger organization with almost 300 employees worldwide.
What you would be doing?
- A strong pipeline is the key to successful sales and the BDR is a critical contributor to the pipeline growth. Your efforts will fuel our long term success!
- Outbound Prospect via various channels including phone, email, social, and video.
- Profile and penetrate Key Accounts
- Prospect for the right prospects within your territory
- Qualify and convert inbound leads
- Create qualified opportunities alongside our sales team
- Campaign and event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers
- Passionate and driven to excel - Required
- A fast learner who is always looking to improve and grow Required
- University degree in a business subject or relevant experience - Required
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) - Required
- Confident, outgoing personality who can drive pipeline activity over the phone - Required
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team - Required
- Experience in working in a fast paced, metrics-driven sales environment - Preferred
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets - Preferred
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment Preferred
- Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com experience - Strongly Preferred
- Software sales experience desirable but Personality and Attitude are the most important
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration