Office Tour Photos
Business Development Representative
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like inspection cameras, robots, drones, toys, consumer electronics and self-driving cars more autonomous, engaging and useful. Neurala software is based on extensive research and development efforts, including technology that Neurala developed for NASA for planetary exploration and for the U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
At Neurala we are looking to scale and build out the sales pipeline for 2019 and beyond. To do this we need bright and motivated individuals to join our team as Business Development Representative that will work closely with marketing and sales executives to identify and develop net new sales opportunities. While the role is initially focused upon sourcing and qualifying opportunities, we’d like individuals that can grow as we grow and eventually own full sales cycles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound target account profiling and prospecting
- Research prospect companies for Ideal Customer Profile ‘fit’ and identify the individuals that represent our target Personas while diligently documenting your activities in Hubspot, our CRM system.
- Quickly follow-up to leads sourced from our marketing team’s outbound programs and effectively qualify opportunities based on Neurala’s sales qualification criteria
- Map decision making unit members’ challenges in order to build value around the Neurala platform and our Unique Selling Points
- Develop deep knowledge of the how machine vision AI solutions are built and used across a variety of vertical industries
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, sales executives, solution engineering, and management to ensure we’re always putting our best foot forward in client engagements
- Use Hubspot to plan, prioritize and document all your activities (we live by the rule that if it isn’t in Hubspot, it never happened!)
● 4 year college degree or equivalent
● 2+ years inside sales or customer service-related calling experience in a B2B environment
● Personable, outgoing and friendly with excellent active listening skills
● Great verbal and written communication skills
● Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
● Ability to learn and think quickly
● Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-applications like Zoom, etc.
● Familiarity with Hubspot a plus
● Experience/understanding of AI, robotics, machine vision, industrial automation, drones a plus
Neurala, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From