As a groundbreaking AI company, Neurala has been recognized by CB Insights (100 Most Promising AI Companies), the Draper Venture Network (Most Innovative Company) and, in 2019, by Disruptor Daily (100 Most Disruptive Companies) and as an Honorable Mention in Fast Company’s (2019 World Changing Ideas Awards) as a company that’s revolutionizing the way AI gets built so that every organization can incorporate the latest in vision-AI capabilities into their products and processes.
After another year of significant growth in 2019, we are now looking to scale and build out the pipeline for 2020 and beyond. To do this we need bright and motivated individuals to join our team as Business Development Representatives that will work closely with marketing and sales team members to identify and develop net new sales opportunities. While the role is initially focused upon sourcing and qualifying opportunities, we’d like individuals that can grow as we grow and eventually own full sales cycles.
· Perform outbound target account profiling and prospecting
· Research prospect companies for Ideal Customer Profile ‘fit’ and identify the individuals that represent our target Personas while diligently documenting your activities in Hubspot, our CRM system.
· Quickly follow-up to leads sourced from our marketing team’s outbound programs and effectively qualify opportunities based on Neurala’s sales qualification criteria
· Map decision making unit members’ challenges in order to build value around the Neurala platform and our Unique Selling Points
· Develop deep knowledge of the how machine vision AI solutions are built and used across a variety of vertical industries
· Collaborate effectively with marketing, sales executives, solution engineering, and management to ensure we’re always putting our best foot forward in client engagements
· Use Hubspot to plan, prioritize and document all your activities (we live by the rule that if it isn’t in Hubspot, it never happened!)
Desired Skills, Attributes & Experience
· 4 year college degree
· 2+ years inside sales or customer service-related calling experience in a B2B environment
· Personable, outgoing and friendly with excellent active listening skills
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
· Ability to learn and think quickly
· Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-applications like Zoom, etc.
· Familiarity with Hubspot a plus
· Experience/understanding of AI, robotics, machine vision, industrial automation, drones a plus
Compensation & Benefits
· Compensation will comprise a base salary and bonus structure which will be based upon experience and performance
· Neurala offers medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation to eligible employees
We’re a fast growing company working with the latest technology across a variety of vertical industries. If you’re excited by the prospect of making a big impact, having fun, working with great people and landing a BDR role with opportunities to grow, this is the opportunity for you. Apply below by completing all fields and uploading a copy of your resume.
Neurala is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls, recruiters or third-parties, please.