Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward exciting goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature. We’re looking for committed individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join a company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. We provide a pre-tax commuter benefit or free parking!
Grow with Us! As a Business Development Representative you will engage and qualify leads and transition them to our team of Account Executives. You will work closely with our Sales team to grow new business through outbound activity and connecting with inbound leads.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities
- Reach out to new potential MineralTree clients through outbound calls and emails
- Help to qualify warm partner prospect leads through outbound calls and emails
- Educate all prospects on the benefits of our solution and showcase how our platform will benefit them
- Schedule meetings for your prospective customers with the designated Account Executive
- Assist our team with first-touch demand generation activities, including; digital marketing, trade shows, etc.
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback to our product, marketing and sales teams on the effectiveness of our messaging and campaigns
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within our target market
- Use your excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with both potential customers and our internal team
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- One plus year of relevant business development or sales experience
- A commitment to excellent communication with both prospective customers and internal team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- A dependable work ethic and ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
- Ability to take initiative and produce results
- An understanding of SaaS/B2B (is a plus!)
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance, 12 weeks full paid parental leave benefit and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From