Office Tour Photos
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Business Development Repre$entative? That’s not a typo. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you get the chance to turn phone calls into dollars and grow your career. Exceptional performers have an incredible opportunity for advancement into full cycle sales positions.
Are you the type of person that sees a challenge and knows how to rise above it? You can talk to anyone and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone. You’re resilient, process driven, and are hungry to succeed. You know how to stay motivated, even if you’re having a bad day. You see a rejection as a challenge to convert into a Yes.
As a BDR on our growing Small Market Inside Sales Team, you’ll be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for your inside sales counterparts, spending about 90% of your day on the phone reaching cold and warm prospects. You’ll learn about what's important to prospective clients and their teams and highlight how our solution can make their lives easier. (Don't worry, we'll train you).
You’ll Get To:
- Manage outbound campaigns, identifying decision-makers at key accounts, and schedule meetings with them.
- Work diligently to create sales and marketing qualified leads (MQL) via a variety of inbound and outbound sources for our inside sales team.
- Work independently to contact cold and pre-qualified prospects within assigned vertical markets, maintaining a high number of outbound calls (approximately 80-100 calls a day).
- Capture all communications in Salesforce and follow all other best practices defined as part of Lytx’s sales funnel and process.
- Achieve and exceed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Got the following? Let’s talk!
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication. Know your stuff so you have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation
- Work with a sense of urgency, yet be maniacally process oriented and customer focused.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with an Enterprise sales software preferred; Salesforce experience is a plus