Founded in 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts, Lola.com invented agile operations, and offers a shockingly easy to use spend management software that SMB finance teams use to save time and money while managing employee-driven spend. Hundreds of companies and thousands of users increase their operational efficiency and employee happiness everyday through a fully integrated platform which provides Visibility, Control, and Automation. Lola.com is backed by investments from General Catalyst, Accel, and Google Ventures, and continues to win awards for its inclusive and diverse professional culture, as well as best-in-class service and software.
This is a pivotal time in Lolas growth, and were looking for a Business Development Representative to help drive demand generation and pipeline development, while spearheading the design of our playbooks and processes for further scale. By working collaboratively with all members of our go-to-market function, and directly with your Account Executive (1:1), this individual will be instrumental in helping set the course of Lola.com for years to come.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- A track record of high achievement with a streak of creativity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A digital native with an aptitude for adopting and implementing new technology
- Internally driven for excellence with a finely attuned growth mindset
- Resilience and grit as evidenced by personal experience
- Never say die attitude that helps drive through any obstacles or objections
- A vision of their future and goal orientation, and the discipline to get there
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work closely and collaboratively with a dedicated Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Executing against a high number of daily activities through a variety of channels such as calling, e-mail, and social media
- Light qualification and exploration of companies based on conversations and firmographic analysis
- Gaining invaluable experience in sales, marketing, finance, and travel to further position yourself for career opportunities and advancement
- Exposure to a variety of businesses from all over North America, and a better understanding as to what challenges they face, and ways in which they can become ever more efficient in their operations
- Working with world-class leadership on a daily basis, and getting first-hand knowledge in building a company from the ground up.
- Were looking for the best of the best, regardless of your background or location. If the idea of being instrumental in the launch of a sales team with a world-class leadership team is enticing, we want to hear from you.
- While work hours and location arent defined, this role should expect to be available when their potential customers are available.
As a team we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.