Cybba is looking for a proven and motivated BDR who has experience breaking into brands at all levels. The BDR is responsible for prospecting and qualifying contacts for our e-commerce marketing and advertising solutions. In addition to digital agency partnerships, BDR will target Retail, Publishing, and other direct-to-consumer (D2C) markets. Role and responsibilities will focus on creating introductions and business opportunities for the sales team. This is a fantastic way to get your foot in the door and will give you a direct path to becoming an Account Executive upon success as a BDR.
Success factors that the BDR controls include:
- 80 daily activities including phone calls and email outreach
- Sales qualification: identifying e-commerce sites that generate significant revenue and are keen on the efficiency for customer acquisition and digital performance
- Ability to provide value proposition and show ROI on our suite of products
- Identify relationships with online retailers and service providers
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, generate interest with prospective clients to encourage opportunity
- Build a complete understanding of each clients online business and help them understand the limitations of their current technology
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update leads and prospect interaction in CRM (HubSpot) to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure overall team goals are met
- Bachelors degree
- Basic understanding of the online advertising business
- Efficiency with online sales research databases, email, and CRM
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Motivated, self-starter, team player; ability to work in a high energy sales environment
- Proficiency in working with forecasts, revenue models, and other business calculations
- Financially motivated and can immediately recognize a world-class opportunity
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesnt mean we dont know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events what more could you want? To support Cybbas continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team.