Crayon seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Crayon could help a business grow, and successfully position the Crayon value proposition.
This position offers a base salary and commission. Crayon employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
What We're Looking For
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
About the Job
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Crayon
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Help small and mid-sized companies realize the potential of digital marketing
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- Get a mini-MBA! You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
Crayon offers a competitive salary, equity, medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid parental leave, take-what-you-need paid time off, and an inclusive culture. Learn more about Crayon’s benefits.
Crayon is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
More Jobs From