Business Development Representative, Full-time, Boston
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
About the Job
Were looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew. As a Business Development Representative youll be responsible for uncovering lucrative new business opportunities. Starting the conversation, creating qualified opportunities. We dont want you to be a cubicle monkey to churn and burn; were looking for a driven, hungry BDR who wants to challenge themselves to be better than the best.
Were looking for someone with at least some of the following skills:
- Bachelors degree (required)
- 1-2 years experience in a sales position, bonus if you have been selling into senior levels of the marketing department
- Proven ability to aggressive prospecting activity levels
- Consistently meet and exceed quota (on activities such as campaigns responses, calls, meetings but also qualified opportunities)
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Are a strong team player with a can do attitude
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special
- Enjoy heated rants about Boston sports, discussions about your favorite cupcake flavor, and eating a lot of sushi.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
More Jobs From