We are looking for Business Development Representatives to join our Sales division. Your job will be to be the first point of contact in the sales process by responding to inbound sales inquiries for athenahealths services. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a team player with a positive attitude who is able to adapt to new situations. You are not afraid to share your ideas and are able to be flexible in a fast paced environment. You are interested in healthcare and technology and will continue learning about the industry and athenahealth in order to be successful in your role.
The Team: Our Business Development Representative team is the first touchpoint in the sales process and drives inbound inquiries to sales qualification through direct phone and email outreach. This team is the starting point for a sales career at athenahealth.
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries from practices with up to 6 providers
- Promote athenahealths services through direct phone and email outreach, serving as the first touchpoint in moving sales inquiries into the sales pipeline
- Passing qualified and nurtured leads to Sales Executives
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 6 months-1 year experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of sales and customer service principles and methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Our Mission: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Atlanta, GA. Watertown, MA is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.