Office Tour Photos
At 6 River Systems, we are disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products. If you are a self-motivated individual who is looking to join a high-performing team that creates a real impact on company sales, then we want to hear from you!.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of our growing BDR team, which is responsible for finding, educating, and converting leads into the pipeline. We are searching for an experienced BDR who will focus on outbound prospecting into targeted and named accounts, as well as qualifying inbound leads generated by the marketing team. We work in a collaborative team environment where healthy competition to meet and exceed goals is valued, rewarded, and just plain fun!
In this role, you will be introducing prospective clients to the exciting world of AI and Robotics for twenty-first-century logistics solutions. Youll be paired up with sales execs to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies (calls, emails, and social media) for potential customers in the North American warehouse management market. When talking with customers, youll listen to understand the problems theyre trying to solve in order to qualify them for broader and deeper conversations with members of our sales team. Your success will be linked to the success experienced by our customers as they proceed throughout the sales cycle. Meet Chuck our warehouse management logistics solution, and youll see what were talking about!
- Work closely and collaboratively with two assigned regional sales execs to develop and execute high volume prospecting activities (60-100 activities per day)
- Execute the demand generation playbook by identifying and targeting prospects at key accounts
- Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads
- Cold-call and email into targeted accounts, utilize lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales execs to further assess a prospect's business needs and potential for Chuck solutions
- Add value with every prospect interaction
- Communicate the value proposition by thoroughly understanding company products and business values
- Identify client needs and develop a positive rapport with both clients and the team
- Document client interaction efforts through the use of a CRM
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- High energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to grow in your career
- Self-starter, master collaborator, and skilled project coordinator, with experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience cold calling preferred
- Familiarity with CRM, Hubspot preferred
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ months of business development experience preferred
More Jobs From