Business Development Representative, Access
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative in a tele-sales role to work with our Account Management team. As a BDR, you are responsible for contacting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will introduce our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of the LogMeIn product that best suits their needs.
- Generate qualified sales leads through call-out campaigns
- Development of opportunities and/or finding potential Accounts.
- Utilize LogMeIn's Business Development process to find opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential product modifications to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trend
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competing products and programs and communicate information learned with product management
- Meet quarterly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in targeted accounts
You will have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads. We expect you to have stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in LogMeIn. We look for candidates who are driven and looking to excel in their career at LogMeIn.
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Produces a high level of daily outbound calling activity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition