Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IoT startup who is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities. We develop technology like the Soofa Sign to help urban dwellers take the pulse of their city and connect with each other in real time. Are you ready for the smart city revolution?
We are looking for a Business Development Rep to act as our liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. This position is responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities, as well as qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns.
You’ll identify and engage with key decision makers from local businesses and national advertisers as the first line of communication for new business at Soofa. Focused on generating healthy community content, you’ll give an outdoor voice to businesses, organizations, and citizens.
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Consult, educate, and successfully set meetings through a high volume of sales calls and outreach efforts, emails and social media outreach
- Cultivate relationships across a diverse range of clients from restaurants and banks to theaters and museums and everything between and beyond
- Brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Track opportunities and critically evaluate performance in line with best practices—success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride
- A persuasive and empathetic communicator with well-developed skills on the phone and in written word
- Familiar with metrics-driven approach to success
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Excited to educate others on a cutting edge OOH (out of home) advertising platform.
- Loves meeting and talking with new people - High energy!
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- A warm listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses, and communities
- Able to navigate objections and willing to build something new
Bonus Points For
- Experience working with SMBs in a sales capacity
- Experience creating visual art
- Knowledge of the OOH industry
More Jobs From