Business Development Rep
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a passion for learning and with natural sales instincts to join our sales team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Renoviso offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to promote our unique approach to home renovation and take your career to the next level!
As a Business Development Representative, you will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels across a range of project types and geographies. You will be part of a sales team consisting of a 3-5 Sales Managers qualifying new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a defined learning and earning path.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Renoviso services and products
- Create a great first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a top notch experience and service
- Partner with our experienced Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Renoviso services and products
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Evangelize Renoviso whenever possible
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 - 3 years of sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Commitment to delivering incredible customer service
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; must be able to write well!
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at email@example.com.