Business Development Partner Solutions Manager
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Business Development Partner Solutions Managerfor our Lexington, MA office.
The Business Development Partner Solutions Manager will be a critical member of the Business Development team. The position is responsible for developing and managing the ecosystem of partners for Imprivata. This is a highly cross functional position that interacts with all levels and all functions of the organization. It is expected that the Business Development Partner Solutions Manager becomes the subject matter expert on our respective partners, and is responsible for driving the success of our partner relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and proactively expand Imprivata partner/ alliance relationships with device manufacturers, solution providers, clinical system providers and other applicable partners
- Maintain a robust pipeline of ecosystem partners and alliances that align with our products, the market and our customer requirements
- Develop deep relationships and trust within Imprivata and with our partners
- Drive the urgency with our partners and within Imprivata to ensure partner integrations and go-to-market initiatives are completed successfully
- Deeply understand our partners solutions and how they integrate with Imprivata products
- Build internal and external consensus and strategically prioritize partner ecosystem initiatives
- Represent Imprivata with a high standard externally at partner sites, events and tradeshows
- Up to 10% travel required
- Highest level of ethics and respect for colleagues and partners
- Bachelors degree in business or applicable technical field
- 3+ years of partner or alliance management experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience driving internal and external initiatives to the finish line
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and know when to escalate when appropriate
- Strong ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Familiarity with the partner contracting process
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.