Office Tour Photos
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join our Key Accounts team, with responsibility for executing growth and account management activities to an assigned list of key accounts. This position will help retain existing revenue and generate new revenue opportunities by managing key relationships, anticipating customer needs and exceeding customer service expectations.
Areas of Responsibility:
Product, Solution, and Market Expertise
- Learning and maintaining a deep understanding of Wellframe solutions, customers, and the industry as a whole by maintaining a high-level mastery of all processes, systems and applications utilized within the department.
- Mastering product, marketing, technical, and executive information provided in a timely manner (e.g., features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition) for a wide breadth of solutions.
- Representing Wellframe within the industry by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of our products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives.
- Continuously seeking sales opportunities to support a healthy sales pipeline by reviewing and evolving a list of prospects.
- Researching contact information for decision-makers and influencers, building daily and weekly call lists to support a healthy pipeline.
- Conducting introductory calls with sufficient volume to establish a full calendar .
- Engaging potential customers at the management and executive level to identify business opportunities.
- Executing the sales process to meet revenue targets and sales quotas by meeting with potential customers.
- Discussing, documenting and fully understanding customer business needs and goals (e.g., workflow analysis).
- Matching customers needs with our solutions and service offerings to create opportunities and generate revenue, conducting presentations and demonstrations; negotiating pricing and contract details.
- Finalizing contracts and sales and updating the CRM database throughout the customer development process.
Strategic Account Management
- Maximizing revenue for Wellframe within the territory by designing and implementing a strategic direction for top accounts working with all internal teams to improve the customer experience company-wide.
- Partnering closely and effectively with Customer Success in achieving successful customer implementations, services, and partnerships; regularly contacting and meeting with customers to defend revenue and maintain or improve satisfaction (e.g., remaining informed of their business needs.
- Negotiating price and amending the contract to include additional features, products, or solutions; and identifying and engaging new business units within the customer organization for which Wellframe can provide products and solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Strong of B2B account management experience within healthcare technology and/or
- health insurance industry.
- Experience of selling a complex product/service requiring in-depth knowledge of the customers business and the products functionality.
- Experience of managing large multimillion-dollar accounts.
- Experience of developing accurate sales forecast.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative
- and discipline.
- Experience of developing account plans including growth strategies, pricing strategies and revenue forecast.
- Experience of successfully generating new business; leveraging current partner relationships and developing new relationships with the aim of generating new opportunities.
- Confident making in-person presentations and web conference presentations to prospective customers.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From