- Test customer outreach and engagement tactics
- Help with data analysis to assess program performance
- Facilitate process improvement to help drive efficiencies
- Assist with day-to-day partner management activities
- Wear a marketing cap and help determine new email messaging tactics that could be tested.
- Current junior or senior enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business Analytics
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!