Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
About this roll*:
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of current and future Toast partners. This includes working with your portfolio of partners to maximize joint go-to-market metrics (leads, opportunities, deals, revenue). You will also be working closely with our product and sales teams to develop strategy, engaging and developing deep relationships with partners, and executing the deployment and ongoing growth of these partnerships across a cross-functional team within Toast. The successful candidate will have experience managing external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and able to put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems.
About this roll*:
- Create a Partner Success Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap
- Own day-to-day partner relationship and account management, from launching to new feature releases to customer escalation responses
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize Partnerships on an ongoing basis
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and consensus across variety of teams across Toast
- Work closely with product, restaurants success management, support, and sales teams to identify and engage existing Partners with high growth potential
- Be a liaison between Business Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success
- Contribute to and execute Partnerships strategy
- Assist with partner recruiting
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of experience in partnerships, account management, or business development roles
- Technical skills and familiarity of APIs and integration methods
- High level of organization in order to prioritize and execute initiatives effectively
- Track record of consistentlymeeting deadlines and achieving results
- Strong analytical skills able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor able to shift from big picture to detailed operations rapidly
- BA/BS required, Masters is a plus
- Comfortable with SFDC and Excel
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From