Lola.com: Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate - The Business Development Associate is responsible for undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Business Development department. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to assist with the creation and delivery of initiatives that contribute to the growth and expansion of the company. Activities will include CRM manual data entry, importing and exporting data from CRM, and report development utilizing the CRM. Additional functions will include travel & meeting facilitation to support BD and customer endeavors.
Duties will include:
- Initiate & execute communications as needed.
- Weekly business development reports to Lola and GBT
- Provide a smooth & seamless LOA/client transition from sales/business development to Customer Success
- Support and facilitate any ad hoc team initiatives such as speaking engagements, and other related events
- Track competitive information and report on it monthly
- Database clean up and maintenance / importing leads and contacts
- Continuous contact and account accuracy review
- End user support and data entry for BD team while they travel
- Run and Distribute CRM reports
- Develop reports and help users develop or fine-tune reports for metrics and tracking
Skills & Requirements:
This entry level position requires a solid understanding of data maintenance and management principals.
- Associate’s Degree (BS or BA preferred)
- Superior oral & written communication skills
- Extremely Detail Oriented & Ability to work Independently
- Proficient with G Suite Apps
- 1 Year Experience with a CRM system (Hubspot and or Salesforce) a plus!
- Some travel may be required
- Job Type: Full-time
More Jobs From