EF CORPORATE SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A
Business Development Associate
EF Corporate Solutions, the B2B executive education division of EF Education First, is looking for a proactive, motivated, and sales-oriented Business Development Associate (BDA) to join our US Enterprise Language Sales team, based in our Cambridge, MA office. The team is dedicated to selling and supporting EFs market-leading global language proficiency programs with US Fortune 1000 corporations worldwide.
The BDA will be responsible for global prospecting of senior-level Learning & Development, Training, Human Resources and Procurement executives at target companies. Creating new pipeline is the key objective through qualifying leads, building a project use-case, and engaging senior Sales team members on new opportunities. New business prospects will come from multiple sources including team target lists, individual research, and inbound leads from marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and qualifying companies to uncover new business opportunities.
- Gather valuable market intelligence from prospective customers.
- Recruit target clients to attend events such as webinars & thought leadership seminars.
- Manage data for prospective clients in internal CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Provide target level of new pipeline.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree. (International study-abroad experience coupled with language studies a plus).
- 2-4 years of experience in lead generation, business development or sales (e-learning, language learning, or corporate exec-ed market experience a plus).
- Executive presence supported by excellent communication skills.
- Track record of effective & high-cadence outbound call activity levels.
- Confident, self-motivated quick learner, with a desire to achieve and exceed goals.
- Experience maintaining and updating databases (Salesforce) & working w/ CRM/Marketing platforms.
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level, bilingual proficiency and passion for languages a plus.
We will offer the right candidate:
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment, with the positive and mission-driven energy of the EF culture!
- Fun, passionate and highly motivated colleagues with a nothing is impossibleattitude.
- International business experience, with colleagues and clients.
- The opportunity for future advancement into a B2B sales position with the team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, with future inclusion in EF travel opportunities.
About EF Corporate Solutions:
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language and executive education training solutions for business, education, and government. EF works with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to improve employee effectiveness by increasing language, cultural, and leadership proficiency. https://www.ef.com/corporate/
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.