Business Development Associate
Catalants technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalants best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalants Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalants AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are looking for driven, high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to drive new business and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with our talented account executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
What youll do
- Identify and contact decision makers at the worlds top companies to convert them into Catalant clients.
- Generate and qualify new leads.
- Prepare your Account Executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
- Do whatever it takes to grow your teams accounts
What youll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the Catalant sales team
- A today not tomorrow attitude towards learning and achieving goals
- Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on our revolutionary new platform
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
- An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list
What we offer
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
- Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients needs
- Promotion opportunities within the sales organization and other functions for top performers
- The chance to win in a new market in a fun, stimulating work environment