Who youll work with:
The Business Data Analyst will join the Intelligence Services Operations team in its mission to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and the strategic and operational support that makes our team, and ultimately our clients, successful. This position will report into our Somerville, MA office location.
What youll do:
The Business Data Analyst will develop insights to own the launch of an internal reporting infrastructure to be used by various stakeholders and executive leadership. Your analytical work will center around leading indicators of customer churn/renewal and expansion, ongoing assessment of a customer health scoring model, and analysis for growth and capacity planning.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design a client data collection mechanism
- Build out scalable data models to analyze leading indicators of client churn/retention and growth
- Advise on how to structure scalable data models and reporting
- Build and deliver reports and visualizations that include actionable data to monitor customer performance, patterns, and trends
- Package and present recommendations to executive and global management.
What youll bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Experience managing large CRM data & analysis projects
- Experience working with BI Tools and/or building data visualizations
- Expert SQL and Excel Knowledge
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From