Business Associate, Home Services
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. For a customer to turn their vision into a reality they need more than furniture. Customers may need a quality handyman/woman for in-home services or a protection plan to safeguard their investment. Wayfair Home Services aspires to be the one-stop-shop for customers, offering them a stress-free place for products and services.
The Home Services team is responsible for connecting Wayfair customers with the services they need to complete their home. Each year we sell over one million services to customers ranging from furniture assembly to faucet installation to product protection plans. Our business is fast growing, and operates like a startup within Wayfair. As part of the team, youll be working in the cutting-edge of e-commerce (such as gig-economy platforms, Services as a SKU), and in true startup mentality youll work on a range of challenges that span functions including business, operations, strategy, and technology. Moreover, were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values team culture, learning, and intentional career development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, problem solving Business Associate to help manage our fast growing assembly markets. A market would be a city like Boston for example, where the Business Associate is tasked with managing the performance and expansion of assembly pros operating in that city. This is a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing an Operations career track at Wayfair as you will obtain experience from all facets of a business line. This is also a great role for those looking to help shape a nascent but high-growth business in Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for attracting, training, and onboarding assembly professionals for fast a growing Home Services team
- You will manage specific markets, coordinating the supply of assembly professionals with customer demand in cities across the country
- You will tackle incident escalations, real-time problem solving, and focus on ensuring fast, effective resolutions
- You will evaluate assembly professionals performance, tracking KPIs, and strategizing on how to improve performance
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to optimize workflows and prioritize product functionalities
- You will use quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify operational improvement opportunities
What You'll Need
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- Confident working independently to drive towards goals and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative of responsibilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use data to solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.