The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissantrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Business Applications Lead Architect is responsible for the technical leadership, architectural design, and scalability of PIs Salesforce organization, which powers the daily operations for our 600+ certified partners, 1,500+ users and 8,000+ customers. The Architect will establish and oversee governance around PIs business systems architecture, set a roadmap for continuous infrastructure improvements, and lead a team of Salesforce Developers/Solution Architects through designing and developing complex and scalable technical solutions.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of Salesforce developers and/or Solution architects; design, create and enhance application architecture and shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
- Define overall architectural principles and framework. Establish best practices, standards and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability.
- Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated integrated tools.
- Provide technical oversight and governance of PIs Salesforce platform and related business systems to ensure architectural integrity.
- Consult and guide technical leads on best practices for designing solutions to be built on PIs business systems.
- Prepare technical design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration.
- Maintain and drive continuous improvement of DevOps methods and practices.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Evaluate and quantify the impact of new technologies proposed by teams throughout the business and perform a review of all systems prior to purchase.
- Review impact of decommissioning old systems and processes and document these impacts for the business systems team to perform the necessary changes.
- Assist the business applications scrum teams as needed with building solutions on the Salesforce platform.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Technical architect, Systems architect, or Solution architect.
- 5+ years experience in an organization with a complex technology landscape and a proven track record of complex project delivery using Agile development practices.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Salesforce Shield, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Deep understanding of: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Pardot (or related marketing automation platform).
- Experience with implementation of DevOps and source code management tools. Understanding of best practices when implementing and working with CI/CD infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Experience with CPQ & Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring revenue company is ideal. Previous experience integrating ERP systems into Salesforce is a plus.
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring.
- Understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional: At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart: They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic: We have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on.
- Driven: Were growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun: Because we work hard, we like to play hardand we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.