The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We are looking for a great Business Application Specialist to be part of our global IT team, and will be based in our Bedford, MA office.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and IT to design and implement process improvements
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues with a wide range of business applications including Salesforce, Xactly, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Actively participate in gathering requirements, analyzing requests, and proposing/defining solutions
- Involved in creating dashboards and reports in Tableau
- 3-5 years experience in Business Systems Analyst, or Business Consultant role, preferably with a cloud-based application focus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (including CPQ), Tableau, Jira/confluence and Dell Boomi.
- Well-rounded functional knowledge of some or all: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Revenue Recognition, Financial Close, Consolidation, and Financial Reporting
- Hands on experience with application administration tasks including but not limited to user provisioning, defining roles, documentation, SQL, csv imports, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Ability to Create deployment documentation; process flows, use cases, test scenarios and scripts, and training guides.
- Experience with logical design of and in implementing Corporate Data Warehouse.
- Exceptional business acumen and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike.
- Experience assisting business leads in communicating business requirements and formulating those into use cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, techies, and subject matter experts.
- Experience working with remote global team members and management strongly preferred.
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.