Office Tour Photos
In todays world of always-on online consumption and commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Content is king, and always will be, for brands to get distribution, retailers to sell products and consumers to click purchase. The problem in todays marketplace is that there is no easy way to transfer this rich product information from brand to retailer without hours of manual and tedious spreadsheet management and updates.
Enter Salsify. Salsify is a product experience management platform. We power the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's commerce experience. Brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers partner with us to exchange high-quality content that drives online results.
We are looking for a technical savvy Business Analyst to help support Salsifys clients by providing timely response to inbound customer requests from the Salsify Sales, Customer Success and our Customer Support organizations. The Business Analyst will engage with clients directly to qualify requests, elicit requirements, provide estimates and document the required work in the form of a Statement of Work. The Business Analyst will own the lifecycle of these engagements from the initial request through to the close of the opportunity.
The Business Analyst will apply their application and technical skills to ensure that the properly defined scope and associated costs are outlined in the Statement of Work.
In addition to requirements gathering and consulting, the Business Analyst will be responsible for interacting and building relationships with cross-functional.
- Monitor and respond to inbound requests for services
- Elicit requirements using questionnaires, use cases, scenarios and workflow analysis
- Document the request history
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external customers and internal resources to properly define project scope
- Leverage application and technical skills, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs to translate a request into a Statement of Work
- Operate as the key liaison between Salsifys Customer Success, Sales, Support and Solution Engineering teams for all follow-on Professional Services Requests
- 5-7 years experience in a Business Analyst or similar role
- Have worked with clients to understand their objectives and propose appropriate solutions
- Experience with a SaaS product
- Experience creating client facing documentation
- Ability to develop technical knowledge of products and services to understand how they help clients achieve business benefits
- Familiarity with SalesForce and JIRA is a plus
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From