Office Tour Photos
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digitals deep commerce expertise to Rightpoints customer experience leadership, will further enable the companys ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Business Analyst. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm, FL.
Well need you to
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and deliver ecommerce and CMS websites
- Work with platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Drupal, and others
- Help guide clients toward solutions that meet their timeline and budget while maintaining ecommerce and development best practices
- Interface effectively with both the cross-functional SD internal team and the professionals at the highest organizational levels within SDs client base
- Create and present key deliverables during the project Discovery process, including Features Lists, Functional Specs, Integration specs, and others
- Ensure that project deliverables align with client needs throughout the software development process, especially leading up to project launch
- Participate in the sales cycle to outline and define project requirements that are accounted for in estimates and integrated into SOWs
- Document and deliver user training
You must have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior agency experience in a business analyst role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with the tooling required to deliver specs and client deliverables
Itd be great if you had:
- Specific ecommerce experience (particularly with Magento and/or ShopifyPlus)
- Proficiency in analytics and data analysis
- Experience providing ecommerce/digital strategy to omni-channel and/or B2B brands
- A computer science or engineering background
Apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
More Jobs From