Quick Base: Business Analyst
Office Tour Photos
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of app-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive company excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Because Quick Base can be used to run many aspects of a business, we at Quick Base implement our own apps internaly as much as possible! Many of our departments are using Quick Base apps including Sales, IT, Accounting, Marketing, and Customer Success. This role will be focused on the client facing teams.
The Business Analyst’s role is to provide an interface between the Quick Base client facing teams and the internal IT/IS organization. The Business Analyst’s role is to assist in the planning, design, and development of Quick Base apps for internal use. This could also include the modification of existing apps in support of strategic goals. This includes facilitating requirements gathering, process improvement sessions, design & development sessions, testing, assisting in the deployment of changes and production support of implemented functionality. The BA should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently.
- Gather and synthesize business objectives and requirements to drive holistic business and technology solutions for the client facing teams as well as the rest of the business where needed.
- Ensure the right cross-functional team members are in place to achieve project success, driving results through excellent communication, influence and collaboration skills.
- Collaborate with the client facing teams in the planning, design, development, testing, and deployment of new Quick Base apps, enhancements to existing Quick Base apps, and integrations with 3rd party software solutions.
- Ensure functionality meets the business requirements of the key stakeholders and usability demands of end users.
- Plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously from initiation through delivery in support of the on-going operations and optimization of the Quick Base business application ecosystem.
- Experience working in a SaaS company.
- Experience in creating use cases, workflow & process diagrams, wireframes, data mappings and other methods and skills used in business analysis.
- Experience in testing methodologies; UAT, IST, Usability, etc.
- Demonstrated experience translating stakeholder requirements into scalable infrastructure solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Expert planning skills; can translate scope into schedules and requirements .
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and systems integration projects.
- Experience working with a Sales, Marketing or Customer Success team is a plus.
- Experience working in a Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
- Customer Relationship Management subject matter expertise is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and problem solving ability – both strategic and tactical planning
- Self-starter, resourceful and intellectually curious
- Natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback
- Sense of urgency without sacrificing quality
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- “Can do” attitude and intense desire to excel
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics
More Jobs From