Salesforce and sales systems are critical to the overall success of Klaviyo and the Business Systems Analyst will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness of those systems. You are a creative mind, with attention to detail, who has an interest in working on projects that create scalable solutions for complex business issues.
Our Sales team and other teams that use Salesforce are growing rapidly; you will work on projects that affect 300+ users. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Business Systems Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Act as a liaison between Sales Systems team members and business partners in order to gather, document, and communicate requirements
- Work to implement new sales systems for business stakeholders by overseeing the implementation of new applications
- Work closely with project team members, business users, and other Klaviyos to ensure that project objectives are met and deliverables are completed on time
- Collaborates with Sales Systems team members to develop test plans and test cases
- Create and maintain knowledge base documentation and training materials for business applications and processes
- This job is located in Boston, MA
Who You Are
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have 1-2 years of experience with business analysis and/or business applications
- Have experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and driving stakeholders to common understanding and agreement
- Are results oriented, have strong attention to detail, and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Are Salesforce Admin Certified (preferred)
- BA/BS Degree
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.