Office Tour Photos
At EF Go Ahead Tours, we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
Presently, the Analytics Group within EFs Go Ahead Tours division in Boston is seeking a Business Analyst to help drive our business goals forward. This position will report to the Director of Customer Analytics.
The individual we are looking for will be an experienced business analyst that is data-savvy, detail-oriented, smart, and a fast learner. This person needs to be comfortable working with large and varied data sets and databases.
This Business Analyst is responsible for producing, analyzing, and evaluating marketing and customer strategies needed to increase revenue and customer growth, market penetration, and return on investment. Duties include providing support in the planning, design, and analysis of the customer experience and optimizing marketing campaign performance.
This individual will need to be able to work well in a team environment and independently. This hire must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining accuracy and high-quality levels of deliverables.
- Build and execute data pulls and analysis using in-house database extraction tools (e.g., SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Identify KPIs and drivers of customer behavior. Proactively develop and disseminate report findings, outcomes, and recommendations to management
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of direct marketing, relational database, and customer targeting/circulation principles, strategies and industry best practices
- Execute customer targeting and testing plans for accurate, optimized, statistically valid reporting results. Channels analyzed include direct mail, email, web, digital
- Perform analysis of product sales and market trends to project future growth opportunities and competitive positioning
- Possess a solid understanding of campaign management reporting (CRM/Salesforce) tools and techniques
- Develop, champion and drive targeting and marketing strategies that will improve vehicle and customer performance metrics
- Perform ad-hoc analytical reports and special projects as requested by management and internal customers
- Bachelors degree in any of the following fields of study: Analytics, Computer Science, Marketing, Math, or Statistics. S. in Analytics a plus
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, marketing/sales, CRM related position
- Advanced technical abilities with data extraction & visualization tools, specifically SQL and Tableau; Python, R, Power BI experience a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive nature a must and a passion and aptitude for data mining
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing business needs and directions
- Possess intelligence and independence to manage multiple projects with strict adherence to deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Solid Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Effective communication/presentation skills
- A clear understanding of basic financial, statistical, and economic concepts
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to experiment and implement change
About EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
To learn more about EF Go Ahead Tours offerings visit www.goaheadtours.com
More Jobs From