Collect, analyze and report data to provide insight and allow other team members or client groups to be able to achieve strategic objectives. give the company and its insight into the big picture. Present timely, accurate, and actionable information that produces data driven decision-making practices. Draw insight from existing database of customer and transactional data. Participate in ad-hoc analysis, wrangling large amounts of data and translating quantitative findings into strategy recommendations.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Continuous Improvement & Desire to learn
- Business or Technical Acumen
- Enhances current, as well as develop new analytical processes and visualizations or meaningful actionable data.
- Proactively advise on new and relevant data, data mining, business information and analytical views.
- Monitor existing performance metrics and maintain library of historical data.
- Design and maintain automated reporting on the company intranet to distribute reports and other information.
- Assist with various ad hoc reporting projects.
- Identify patterns or incongruities within large data samples. Work with complex formulas to understand the relationships among the elements within it.
- Lead quantitative analyses on pilots and communicate the results and recommendations to all areas of management
- Serve as an internal process improvement expert
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent work experience. Must have substantial course work in a quantitative field, such as statistics or data science.
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years related business/financial analysis experience. Must be able to demonstrate substantial academic or professional project work in a quantitative field. Relational database experience and strong statistical and critical thinking skills, and strong presentation & persuasion skills.
- Strong quantitative coding skills
- Familiarity with SQL
- Python, R or similar programming languages a plus.
- Experience with data visualizations a plus (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with both internal and external clients and customers in a clear and concise manner.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.