This job is based at Workbar Burlington (100 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803).
Workbar enables businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelances to grow, thrive and achieve more. Are you collaborative, curious, and eager to support a diverse community of enterprise teams, small businesses, startups, and freelancers? Join the Workbar team!
Workbar, Boston's original coworking space, is accelerating its expansion within New England. We are really excited about having someone awesome join our team as the Community Manager of our 9th location in Massachusetts-located right in the heart of Burlington, MA!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your principal role is to make Workbar the best possible experience for our members. Reporting directly to Workbar’s Head of Operations, the ideal candidate is an individual capable of wearing many different hats in a fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through both new sales and member retention. Our Community Managers are known for their outstanding customer service, maintaining an exceptional and dynamic community, running the day-to-day operations of a location, and planning engaging member events. No two days are ever the same!
Assist in the growth of the Burlington location through:
- Working collaboratively with our Sales team to help field incoming membership inquiries through email, phone and drop ins.
- Perfecting the art of giving an awesome location tour.
- Managing our CRM database (Salesforce) by providing timely follow-up tailored to a prospect’s needs.
- Driving internal growth through existing account expansions and referrals.
- Managing and communicating location membership inventory to Marketing and Sales.
- Ensuring locations are always in tip top shape
Organize and execute community building efforts at your location by:
- Developing relationships with members by understanding their needs and interests.
- Planning and executing community focused events such as educational, professional and personal development workshops, and purely social ones as well.
- Helping to connect members across all of our locations.
- Proactively gathering critical account and member information.
Manage all the space and account operations of your location including:
- Ensuring location is properly stocked with all the amenities provided by a Workbar membership such as coffee, office supplies and technology items.
- Account management functions such as billing, room reservations management, onboarding and offboarding, membership changes, etc.
- Effective communication with members, vendors, building management and your team.
- Maintaining the space to our quality standards, ensuring it is clean and functioning properly (HVAC, trash, management of nightly cleaning vendors, functioning furniture and meeting rooms, kitchen and coffee bar cleanliness, etc.).
- Providing excellent customer service by quickly and effectively meeting member needs, communicating professionally and taking the initiative to exceed their expectations.
- Reporting on the overall performance of your location.
- Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to work with people.
- You are motivated by delighting customers and achieving goals.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Independent work ethic and a willingness to roll up sleeves and get dirty! Workbar is growing and each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be expected to pitch in and assist the entire team as needed.
- Interest in business, particularly in start-up and small enterprise.
- General IT wherewithal. We use Salesforce, HubSpot, Google G Suite and our own platform called Wobbe.
- Customer service, hospitality, and sales experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
If this position is of interest to you, please apply by submitting the following:
- LinkedIn URL.
- A paragraph of two on why you are the perfect match for this role.
- Your compensation requirements. The compensation for this position consists of a base salary with quarterly bonus potential based on location revenue performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year