Office Tour Photos
Who We Are
Twitter reflects what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about. Whether a brand is launching a product, promoting its brand story, or jumping into discussions about what matters most, Twitter is the best way to connect with the most valuable audience, when they’re the most receptive.
The Twitter Brand Strategy Team is a global team of marketers, creatives, innovators, and producers who partner with top brands to build human-centric ideas worth talking about. We are endlessly curious, passionate collaborators that care deeply about bringing both fresh solutions and measurable results to our clients. We are embedded and indispensable partners to the sales organization and use our deep knowledge of marketing, digital advertising (including mastery of Twitter), and brand-knowledge to influence and deliver outstanding creative and strategic solutions.
Our solutions are audience-led, insight-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable and seamless experience for the end-user. The team is tasked with both “thinking big” and “thinking pragmatically” on behalf of advertisers.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a Brand Strategist that excels at crafting creative solutions, specifically for Media and Entertainment brands. The ideal candidate is a doer, a creative thinker and can light up a room with their strategic thought, collaborative energy, and drive to do what’s best for our clients and the business.
What You’ll Do
You will be an embedded partner to the sales team, dedicated to driving business through both creative and strategic thinking and outputs. You will leverage your experience as a marketer, thought leader, and collaborator to oversee all elements of brands’ creative process from ideation to pitch through execution. This role involves working directly with teams within Brand Strategy (Innovation, Production) as well as across Twitter (Research, Content Partnerships, Marketing). Your ability to leverage business acumen behind the scenes will be as important as your ability to “stand and deliver” presentations to executive audiences.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Sustained track record and commitment to developing creative marketing programs that achieve brand objectives, are executed seamlessly, and deliver measurable results.
- Engaging and influencing clients on the brand and agency side, equally comfortable speaking the languages of both CMOs and Creative Directors
- Be an embedded partner to sales teams, both reactively and proactively working to drive business forward. Bias to yes and ability to establish mutual trust.
- Demonstrate success working cross-functionally to build internal relationships that translate to meaningful outputs / ability to influence and drive to consensus.
- Sharp business acumen and professional maturity. Self-starter that has a relentless passion for knowing more and doing their best work, balanced with deep respect for the skills that others bring to the table.
- Creative energy and drive to think outside of the box. A knack for uncovering insights that inform strategy. Leads ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally that extract fresh thinking from attendees and results in actionable next steps.
- Storyteller: You don’t compile slides - you know the client’s challenge and develop a narrative that makes them feel heard, delivers against their objectives, and illuminates Twitter’s creative potential and measurable value.
- BA/BS degree, MBA or related Master’s a plus
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in a creative digital media and marketing role at an ad agency, on the client side, at a tech co/platform, or with a media company. Experience working with Media & Entertainment brands preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Twitter - as both a user and as a marketer
- Experience leading and managing creative solutions for clients/accounts
- Experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
- Cross-functional experience, working across a variety of teams including Sales teams, Product, Research
- Experience with Twitter's promoted products and overall advertising model
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From